Please follow these guidelines for submitting your article:
1. Become a ChapterBuzz member. Our aim is to shine the spotlight on talented members of the ChapterBuzz community, so if you aren’t a member yet, join now!
2. Create a bio. 50 words or less about you, along with a link to your website or blog, that will appear at the end of your article. One of the big advantages of being a contributor is drawing more readers to your blog!
3. Submit your article. Please contact me at this e-mail address, and include your article + bio in the body of the e-mail (no attachments, please). If your article is already online elsewhere, you can just send the link instead.
What kind of articles are we looking for?
Articles can be original content or an “oldie but goodie” you’d like to dust off and give new life to. Please see below for the kind of things we’re looking for.
Articles should be 500–1,000 words in length. The shorter, the better.
What do you like to write? Articles we’ve published have ranged from the instructional (The “bread and meat” of writing) to the inspirational (This is why we need you to tell your story) to the whimsical (‘Twas the night after Christmas).
Other ideas include excerpts from your book on ChapterBuzz, standalone stories that are very short (1,000 words or less), or articles pertaining to writing, editing, publishing, or promoting a book.
If you have a monthly column (or an idea for one), and you’d like to reach a new audience, our readers would certainly enjoy hearing from you on a regular basis.
Or maybe you have another idea you’d like to pitch! Keep in mind that your target audience consists mainly of fiction novelists who plan to self-publish.
Just a few notes:
- Your article is subject to light editing
- Links within the article may be removed
- You retain all rights to your work
Thanks, we look forward to receiving your article!
Again, if you’re not already a member of ChapterBuzz, you may join here.
Share this article! Select your favorite social site below: